Saturday, May 05, 2007

Masa untuk Tig-Tag


- Go to this website @ http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/
- On the left side, choose the year you turn 18, click
- Get yourself nostalgic over the songs of the year.
- Write something about how those songs affected you.
- Pass it on to 5 or more friends of yours.

I'm turning 18 since 2001. one of most memorable year in my life. matriculation. the day i'm turned 18 is my first freaky birthday party. never forgot about the 'secret recipe'. huhuhuhu.

1. follow me - uncle cracker - 'follow me an everything is alright... bla bla bla' i'm still remember that song. it remind me about something. uh uh uh... the memory remain

2.Angel - Shaggy - the most famous song . hahahaha. really like dis song.

3. I'm Like A Bird - Nelly Furtado - suddenly, i can hear someone singing dis song just now. wats a creepy. it remind me one name, 'mukohzin'. where r u now?

4. Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm - ringtone! hahahahahahah

5. In The End - the underground room. huhuhuhuhu

actually, i'm the person who listening a few. silent is much much better.

p/s: tagging no body.......

1 comment:

lina said...

Salam, terima kasih kerana sudi melawat. Letaklah shoutbox, ye. Senang nak tegur-sapa. Hehe

www.maslinalife.blogspot.com
Ingat pantun, ingat Maslina :) hehe