Sunday, August 27, 2006

Q, Songs & Answer

i'm still blur what i've done. just do it for fun.
as requested by : cik Zaihana

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!The questions and my answers:
1.) How am I feeling today? Kenangan terindah-Samson- ya, when my h/p is beeping
2.) Where will I get married? Tak bisa memiliki-Dygta - X kawen? Isk isk isk
3.) What is my best friend's theme song? Bila-Dygta - Never listen this song yet. Baru ingat nk bg kt die
4.) What is/was highschool like?Cintamu-Dygta - X logik betol. X wujud cinta kera mase aku skolah
5.) What is the best thing about me?Kabut jiwa - Dygta - Band nie lg. nasibla.. Dah ade matahari, kabug da ilang v(-_^)V
6.) How is today going to be?Kembali - Dygta - Nk kembali ke mane? duk umah je la. jp lg nk kembali ke alam mimpi kot :p
7.) What is in store for this weekend?Maafkan aku - Dygta - Sorry for what? Layanjela
8.) What song describes my parents? Untukmu -Dygta – Yup. all my life is for you my lovers (mak dan ayah)
9.) How is my life going? Terlambat mengerti - Dygta - Ssh tol nk paham JAVA nie. exam next week nie. Jgn lambat sangat dah ler
10.) What song will they play at my funeral? Various artist - Rumah kita - Yup. dari mana kita datang ke situ la kita kembali...
11.) How does the world see me?Pacarku – Shaden - X paham. Pacar pon xde camne nk tgk (My heart already stolen actually....)
12.) What do my friends really think of me? Dunia belum berakhir -Shaden – Life must go on. Hahahahah

13) Do people secretly lust after me? Tu wa ga pat - Project pop - Whateverla.
14.) How can I make myself happy?Dangdut is music of my Country - Project pop - Mengarut betol. Lg semak adela (nie bukan lagu dangdut)
15.) What should I do with my life? Dia - Cokelat – No komen...
16.) Will I ever have children? Karma - Cokelat – Karma tue ape ye?
17.) What is some good advice? Jauh - Cokelat – Miles apart doesn't matter
18.) What do I think my current theme song is? Luka lama - Cokelat -Even sembuh tp still ade parut yg menyeramkan. (cam ade lipan kt kaki nie - parut excident dulu)
19.) What does everyone else think my current life? Teman saja - Cokelat - Berkawan biar seribu, kekasih biarlah satu ( ewah2.. I swear it)
20.) What type of men/women do you like? Gossip-Cokelat - Invert boleh x?
21.) Will you get married? Temani aku – Cokelat - Insyallah kalo ada jodoh
22.) What should I do with my love life? Langit biru- Cokelat - Sediakan payung sebelum hujan (ade kaitan ke?)
23.) Where will you live? Masa muda - Cokelat - Ajal maut di tangan tuhan...
24.) What will your dying words be? Lips - Cinta pudar – Entah... no idea
25.) When im having sex i say..Haruskah aku mati - Ada Band – Dying for what? Mengarut je nie
26.) When I meet a girl for the first time i say..Karena wanita - Ada Band – Berkorban apa saja.....
27.) When my parents are angry i say..Senandung Lagu cinta - Ada Band – Sayangilah ibu bapa anda - Jgn cakap gtu x baik

1 comment:

zaihana said...

haruskah aku mati tue..tak larat...anyway..thanx melayan