Saturday, December 30, 2006

a minute in cc. (miss my lovely pc alot)

It has been a week i didn't post anything here. too busy with an interview here and there. now i realise that searching for job is not that easy (thats why many gradute pefer to be a grape planter but i'm not that kind of person).

because of all these stuff, i've forgot a few thing. the silly mistake make me feel guilty. sorry for not be a sensitive person. about a week in kl, alot of new thing has been discover. a thing that i've never seen before. i just know the real world is. is not that easy like we thing but is not that difficult as we scared, thats world.

untill now, i still wondering where my 'rezki'. is in kl or in melaka or in somewhere else in the world. just 'tawakal' after i tried my best for that.

- my 'kak cik' just have a baby yesterday. congratulation (",) -

No comments: